Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gobble gobble?


Happy almost Thanksgiving! Isn't this potato turkey adorable? I love the teensie ears of decorative corn. We're going with the Vegetarian (Vegan this year) Whole Turkey. We've tried them all. Tofurkey, I know some people swear by it but I just don't like it. Unturkey, good but seemingly unavailable anymore. One year Josh even made a Seiten loaf from scratch, good but very time intensive. So we went with what we had last year and got the expensively delicious Vegan Whole Turkey from Whole Foods. It was on sale (yay!) so less bank breaking then we thought it would be. My favorite part it how very turkey like it is in shape. I've always been a sucker for things that look like things other then what they are. Also it's very tasty provides ample leftovers and doesn't come prestuffed with someones crazy and wrong idea of stuffing.


No comments: